Pilates Breaks 2022
What to expect from Reformer Retreats Pilates breaks
Reformer Retreats is the UKs leading provider of luxury Pilates breaks. This is because only the finest hotels in the most idyllic locations are selected to host each and every one of their Pilates retreats. Those who attend can expect first-class food and facilities to allow you to get the most out of your experience.
What’s more, every activity included in the itinerary has been specially selected so that you can fully relax and unwind whilst taking advantage of your Pilates experience. Every retreat is led by leading classical Pilates instructors who offer both mat classes and reformer sessions throughout the weekend.
Benefits of Pilates Breaks
Attending Reformer Retreats magnificent Pilates Breaks is a great way to enhance your Pilates technique and deepen your Pilates knowledge whilst mingling with likeminded people. Here are some of the fabulous benefits of our Pilates Breaks:
- Increase core strength
- Stress relief
- Better range of motion
- Controlled breath
- Enhanced sleep
- Meet new like minded people
Like any fitness activity, the benefits are more visible when you regularly participate in Pilates. Joseph Pilates, the founder of Pilates once said “In 10 sessions you'll feel the difference, in 20 sessions you'll see the difference, and in 30 sessions you'll have a whole new body”.
Itinerary of Reformer Retreats Pilates breaks
Although each of our Pilates breaks itinerary may vary to an extent, the overall main foundation for all activities will remain the same. You can expect sunrise meditation to get you ready for the day, light refreshments and food for lunch and a combination of mat classes and reformer sessions throughout the day. There will also be the opportunity to take part in a number of additional activities, designed to allow you to make the most out of your Pilates retreat. In our upcoming Pilates break we have arranged experts to come in and talk about wellness and the menopause- you will also have the opportunity to book a 1-2-1 private session with leading menopause and hormone specialist- Dr Paula Briggs.
Here is the full itinerary for our upcoming Pilates breaks:
- 3 x reformer workouts in groups of 6 (grouped by ability and experience)
- 2 x classical Pilates mat workouts
- Meditation & relaxation
- Wellness talk - on the menopause with leading menopause and hormone specialist Dr Paula Briggs, Liverpool Women's Hospital
- Wellness talks/Nutrition/Food demonstration
- 2/3 nights in a superior room including dinner, B&B
- Plant based lunches on Sat & Sun
- 3 course dinners on Fri/Sat/Sun
- A facial or back, neck or shoulder massage
- A welcome cocktail/mocktail on Friday evening
- Light refreshments through the weekend
- Plenty of down time to chill and enjoy the ‘blissful’ ambience of the event and hotel.
- Massage & Beauty Treatments
- Private / Duet Pilates Sessions
- Menopause private 30 minute clinic
Contact us for more information.