** over half full **
Reformer Retreats is a unique and boutique Pilates experience. A 2 or 3 night escape including classical reformer & mat Pilates workouts with highly trained classical teachers, meditation, Menopause wellness talk with a leading specialist, a nutritionalist focusing on reducing menopause symptoms and a little bit of pampering with tailored facials (including microdermabrasion) and organic massage treatments.
This is a luxury weekend to escape the outside world - it will challenge, inspire, relax, recharge, re-form and energise your body and your mind. Our partner is award winning & rule breaking 4-star luxury boutique Bliss Hotel, based in Southport. Our backdrop for the weekend is a breathtaking floor to ceiling 180 degree panoramic room - we’ll watch the sunrise and the sunset over the marine lake and the sea - all activities will have a view! The room sets the scene for a genuinely exceptional weekend.
This retreat is a well-deserved opportunity for you to improve your fitness, try new things, learn new things, recharge and be pampered.
What is included in the Pilates retreat?
- 2 x reformer workouts in groups of 6
- 4 x classical Pilates mat workouts
- A welcome relaxation session and Buteyko Breathing session
- Wellness talk 1 - with leading Menopause Doctor Dr Paula Briggs from Liverpool Women's Hospital and recently on the Davina Menopause programme (private 30 minute consultations can be booked after the session
- Welness talk 2 - Nutritional talk, from a qualified Food Scientist focusing on foods to avoid, foods to eat and foods to get the most out of your peri/meno/post meno years. Our nutritionalist will be setting the menu for the weekend and will also be running a food demonstration
- Guided relaxation and additional Buteyko Breathing session
- A tailored facial or an organic back, neck and shoulder massage
- 2 or 3 nights in a superior room including dinner, B&B (single supplement applies)
- Plant based lunches on Sat & Sun
- 2 course dinners on the Fri/Sat/Sun
- A welcome cocktail/mocktail on Friday evening
- Light refreshments through the weekend
- Plenty of down time to chill and enjoy the ‘blissful’ ambience of the event and hotel.
Where is the Pilates retreat?
Southport is located 40 minutes north of Liverpool and is less than an hour from Manchester. There is parking at the hotel. If you are arriving by train to Liverpool Lime Street transfers can be arranged.
To find out more, or to secure your space, please email email@example.com
Pilates Retreat Itinerary
- 4pm: Check-in & un-pack
- 5.00pm: Welcome to the weekend and pop up store with pilates clothes, equipment and luxury items
- 6.15pm: Buteyko Breathing session
- 7.00pm: Welcome cocktail/mocktail and 2 course dinner
- 8-8.30am Wake up Pilates mat
- 8.45 - 9.30am: Breakfast
- 9.30am-12pm: Group reformer, Pilates 1:1s, Menopause clinics & pampering
- 12pm: Wellness talk - Nutrition in the menopause
- 1pm: Plant based Lunch
- 2.00pm-5pm: Group reformer, Pilates 1:1s & pampering
- 4.45pm: Guided relaxation
- 6.45pm: Drinks in the lounge
- 7.30pm: 2 course Dinner overlooking Bonfire night fireworks
- 8-8.30am: Wake up Pilates mat
- 8.30am: Breakfast
- 9.15-12pm: Group reformer, Pilates 1:1s, Menopause clinics & pampering
- 12.00pm: Wellness talk - Menopause Wellness talk
- 1.30pm-3.30pm: Group reformer, Pilates 1:1s, Menopause clinics & pampering
- 4.00pm - Final Pilates Stretch
- 5pm: 2 course Dinner
All sessions are optional, you can dip into as much or as little as you'd like.
- Additional massage & beauty treatments (1 is included in the price)
- Private 1:1 Pilates Sessions - limited sessions
- Menopause private 30 minute clinic (these are very limited in numbers)
Extras can be booked in advance and paid for at the weekend. Please get in touch directly (Sophie 07958 983535 or email firstname.lastname@example.org) to secure a place. Space is limited on all additional activities.
The weekend schedule is subject to minor changes.